Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Picnic






We had a Mother's Day Picnic at the Middle Park Lagoon.  It was a little cool at first but then warmed up part way through.  Nash enjoyed the geese and the fish.  There was a lady fishing in the pond and she was catching little bitty fish about every 5 minutes.  Nash was curious, of course, and wanted to touch the fish.  He liked it!  We spent about 3 hours at the picnic which was about all the time we had between Nash's naps.  We had such a good time.  I am so blessed to have such a great family.  I just wish our West Coast Fam could have joined us too!
I got several Mother's Day cards which of course made me cry.  My hormones are a mess right now I think.  Jason, Nash and "Bump" gave me two Willow Tree statues.  One of a family of four and the other is of a woman holding a baby.  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment