Friday, October 30, 2009

35 week checkup



Today we went in for our 35 week (and 2 day) checkup. Jason wasn't able to make it but Nash came along to entertain the waiting room. The doctor said my tummy was measuring small (which I found hard to believe) so she ordered an ultrasound to make sure everything was OK. Nash thought it was so cool to see the baby on the TV and liked playing with the gel on my tummy. The ultrasound tech gave us some new baby photos and Nash got to keep one too. Like a proud big brother he showed it to some people in the waiting room. The doctor took a look at the pictures and measurements and told us everything looked fine, we just have a small baby. (So why have I gained 30 pounds???) The baby measures in the 45th percentile. We go back for another checkup in 2 weeks!

This is a video I took of the baby wiggling around in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment