Friday, November 6, 2009

Nash-ster's Dictionary



















Here is an update on Nash's vocabulary words...he will likely be passing me up soon! Every day he says something new.
*hanger
*backyard
*Go Hawkeyes
*soccer ball
*upstairs
*downstairs
*Ali (we have a picture of Muhammad Ali on our landing and Nash says "Ali" when he passes by)
*I get it
*don't touch
*that hurt (this is what he said when he got his H1N1 shot as he pulled the syringe out of his leg and out of the nurses hand!)
*I tired
*flamingo, peacock, llama, dolphin
*bonk head
*dark
*bright
*I hold you (this is what he says when he wants me to pick him up)
*cut it
*wash hands
*brush teeth (which mostly consists of him sucking the Elmo toothpaste off of his toothbrush)
...the list goes on
he's starting to get his colors correct and can count to 9 if someone alternates numbers with him. Although he can spout off 7, 8, 9 pretty quickly on his own. He will not say TEN! He said THANK YOU to the lady at the apple orchard yesterday. She was so impressed that he didn't even have to be reminded. I was SO proud!

1 comment: