Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Teething and Fevers and Coughing. Oh My!

Last week I took Nyle in to the doctor.  He had been running a fever and we were afraid he probably had an ear infection.  By the time we got there his temp was 102.6.  The doctor ran a strep test and an influenza test and both came back negative.  We never did figure out the cause.  The doctors always say teething doesn't cause fevers but I'm not convinced.  Anyway, the following two nights were pretty sleepless for Nyle and I but we made it through and he is doing great now.
Nyle

Last Tuesday Nash woke up with pink eye and followed it up with a fever.  Thursday morning Nolan followed suit.  Luckily we had eye drops in the house from past episodes so we got them on drops right away but the fever part was no picnic either.  Nolan still isn't quite himself yet but I think hope we are getting close.
Nolan


Nash



I'm really looking forward to the 60 degree temperatures in the forecast so I can get this house opened up and we can start spending more time outside.  I love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment