Sunday, August 3, 2014

Nyle Steven is TWO!

Goo Goo on his birthday
Birthday dinner selfie
Birthday Face Time with Annika Phi and Grama Jo
My baby is officially 2 years old.  We celebrated a few days later with a "big truck" birthday party with family.  We have construction going on in our neighborhood so all summer we have been watching the dump trucks drive by.  Nyle gets pretty excited when he sees them so we thought a truck party would be perfect.  He loved it.
Lets get this party started!

birthday boy

Nyle and Claire


He is settling into his role of being two quite nicely.  He has a ton of energy and wants to do everything his big brothers do.  This has led to me carrying his 30 pound self kicking and screaming on several occasions and likely a few years off of my life I'm sure.  He has an amazing laugh.  He is a picky eater and will probably turn into a hot dog one of these days.  Or a bowl of mac n cheese.  He loves to ride his tricycle and play with bubbles.  I think he also loves to bounce the basketball into the street and watch me chase after it.  My little sweetheart.  Social.  Fearless.  Fun.  Love him.  One of my favorite things is when he looks up at me with his arms outstretched saying, "Carry you."  I will, as long as you will let me Buddy.  Or until my biceps give out.  You are so loved and such a blessing to this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment