Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

My water broke around 2am on the morning of 12.5.09. Nana and Papa drove down from Grand Mound to stay with Nash while Jason and I headed to the hospital. I think it was around 9:30 when I finally dilated to 4cm and was able to get my epidural. Life was MUCH better after that! The nurses kept a very close eye on the baby's heart rate because it was dropping after contractions (same thing happened when Nash was born). This time however we were able to pull through it without a c-section. By 11:30 I was 6cm dilated and by 12:15 I was 8cm dilated. Around 3:15 the real work started and at 4:58 pm Nolan Jace Wentland entered the world! He weighed 8 pounds 1 oz and was 20.5 inches long. Slightly bigger than his older brother was at birth (6 pounds 13 oz and 18.5 inches long). We are so blessed to have such a happy, healthy little guy and we look forward to introducing him to his big brother Nash.

















































1 comment: