Monday, February 22, 2010

Pajama Party

Ok, so it wasn't much of a party. On Friday, the boys and I decided we were going to stay in our pjs all day long. Nolan attempted but after pooping and spitting up on multiple outfits, I had to resort to a real outfit for him. That boy soils clothes like it's his job! The boys are both fighting colds so I thought a pajama day was appropriate. I did get Nash into the bathtub but then he went right back into his pjs. Well, except for about 1 minute when he ran around naked while I cleaned up the bathroom. When I got him out of the tub I asked him if he had to use the big boy potty but he ran off quickly. The next thing I knew he was saying "uh oh Mommy." I went into his room and he pointed to his tool bench. Sure enough, he had peed on the leg of his tool bench. When I asked him why he did it he looked up at me and said, "no idea." I had to laugh.
With that being said, Tuesday we are starting our Three Day Potting Training bootcamp. Our friend Tosha has trained two of her kids using this and recommended it to us. We are going to give it a shot. We have 30 pair of the cutest "big boy" underwear you have ever seen and a little red potty chair ready to go. I'll keep you posted. Nana is going to be here to help us on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Daddy is going to be out of town.
Tomorrow Nash turns 2! Where has the time gone? We love him to pieces and we are so proud of him! We are planning to have a "Madagascar" themed party next weekend because Nash loves animals and loves watching the movie "Gascar!"
As I mentioned, we are all fighting colds. Then last night, Nolan threw up two of his feedings and had a lot of drainage making it hard from him to breathe and sleep. He has been sleeping most of the morning now. We are headed to the doctor this afternoon.
We had another snow storm last night. Hey SPRING! WHERE ARE YOU???? We are SO ready for you!


Jason and Nash playing with stickers















Nolan playing in his bouncy gym

No comments:

Post a Comment