Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family Pictures




We decided to have Bella Baby come to our house to do family pictures this time.  This is the same company that came to the hospital to take Nolan's picture when he was a day old.  It just so happened that I chose the most humid day of the summer I think.  It rained earlier in the day and our photographer offered to reschedule but we decided to keep our appointment.  We did some indoor shots first which went pretty well although Nolan was unusually fussy.  Once we went outdoors we all started getting fussy.  It was SO hot!  After a few hours of shooting pictures and trying to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time we were all exhausted.  Luckily, Grama Jo was there to assist too!  We waived the white flag as the photographer ran out of memory cards.  I honestly did not think that many of them were going to turn out because it seemed like there were too many melt downs to capture many good photos.  Grama Jo and I both needed a beer after the whole ordeal was over.  I asked her what kind she wanted and she said, "Whatever is in your hand right now."    :0)   When I got to see the photos I was pleasantly surprised.  Here are a few of my favorites.






















Looking at all of these pictures again makes me smile.  I am SO blessed!

3 comments: