Friday, August 20, 2010

Get Well Soon Daddy

I am not sure when I will have time to post again so I thought I'd put a quick one in here about Jason.  His back pain has been bothering him again.  He had low back surgery in 2008 due to a bulging disc.  The last two weeks his pain returned and he was not able to walk very well on Monday.   He has not been able to sit for a week.  He went to therapy Monday and Tuesday then to the doctor on Wednesday.  He was scheduled to have an MRI on Thursday morning so Wednesday I took him to have his eyes xrayed.  He had to lay in the back of my van.  At about 1am on Thursday morning he was not able to walk and was in severe pain.  Luckily Nana was staying at our house that night so I was able to take Jason to the ER without disrupting the boys.  Again he had to lay in the back of the van.  Without going into much detail, he was in so much pain that even Mom and I were crying.  After pumping him full or morphine in the ER they decided to admit him to the hospital so they could do the MRI there the next day.  I got home at about 4am because I knew I was going to have to work a little bit on Thursday.  He is still in the hospital with a lot of pain in his left leg.  We are waiting for the doctor to see him so we know what the MRI results are.  I will try to keep this updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment