Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nolan Jace-9 months old


Happy 9 month birthday Nolan!  I think I say this all the time but...my boys are at such a FUN age.  Part of me wishes I could freeze time with them at this age and part of me can't wait to see what they are going do next.  Nolan's tooth count remains at two.

We used the last of the frozen milk earlier this week so he is completely on formula now.  He is eating the #3 baby foods which he gagged on at first but he is getting used to the different textures now.  I have even started cutting up very small pieces of fruit for him and he loves that.  He is sleeping great at night and still taking two naps during the day.  Last week he started signing "more" and we are working on "all done."



He waves when we say good bye to someone and Nana taught him to raise his arms when she says "SO BIG!"

Most recently she taught him to scrunch up his face when she asks him if he's mad.  It's so cute.  A few weeks ago I started working on the sippy cup with him.  Last week he really figured it out but still doesn't realize he needs to tip it up to get the water out.  He is wearing 12 to 18 month clothes.  We go to the doctor next week for his 9 month checkup and I'm curious to see what he weighs now.

He is getting so close to crawling and I can tell he just wants to get up and go sometimes.  He attempts to move from sitting to all fours but can't figure out how to get over his chubby leg.  It just keeps getting in his way and frustrates him.  When we put him on all fours he is just starting to get his arms going a little bit but doesn't get very far yet.

It seems like every day we see something new from this guy.  Happy 9 month birthday Nolan Jace!

1 comment:

  1. Nine months unbelievable. What great pictures. Such a smile. So fun, it really all goes go by in a flash. Love to you all

    ReplyDelete