Saturday, December 25, 2010

Quotes from a 2 3/4 year old

Nash: It's OK Mom.  I'm gonna go fight Nolan.  (As he walks away with the long vacuum cleaner attachment in his hand.)
Me: No Honey.  I don't want you to fight Nolan.
Nash:  Mom, I'm gonna fight him.  He's a nerd.
WHAT?!


During lunch today the dogs were barking outside.  Nash yells toward the sliding door, "Dogs, be quiet!  You're making me nervous!"


I had taken Nolan up to his crib for the night but he must not have been ready.  He laid up there crying for a while.  The next thing I knew, I heard Nash's voice in the monitor.  He was saying, "Nolan it's OK.  Why you crying?"  Then he yelled to me downstairs, "Mom, come look at Nolan."  Nana went upstairs and came down with both boys.  Apparently no one was ready for Nolan to go to bed.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment