Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bring on the SUNSHINE!

This week we were FINALLY able to enjoy a few days outside in some beautiful weather.  Thursday we went to Rocket Park for a picnic and some play time.  The boys have so much fun there.  This was the first time I have taken them both to that park since Nolan has been able to get around on his own.  It is challenging to keep an eye on two kids on a large playground with two bus loads of school kids also running around.  I got a little workout trying to keep them both in my sight.  

Thursday evening I got to go out with my Mom and two of our friends to the Kenny Chesney concert = FUN!
Friday the boys and I went to see Jason at his office.  He had been talking about a new, big, blue tractor they had on the lot and he really wanted the boys to see it.  The boys were super excited when we got to take it for a spin.
The boys




No comments:

Post a Comment