Saturday, May 21, 2011

Water World

I knew that last Tuesday (a week and a half ago) was going to be our hottest day of the spring so far, and a little steamy.  I also knew right away where we were going.  That morning I packed a bag including swim trunks, a swim diaper, towels, sun screen, and water shoes.  We made our way over to Schwiebert Park.  You might remembering me raving about this park last year.  I was so excited because now both boys could run around in the water fountains.  I was not disappointed!  And more importantly, neither were the boys.
Nolan

Nash

Nash

Nolan


Nolan and Nash
We got home just in time for lunch and naps.  When the boys woke up it was still really nice and warm outside so we broke in the new sprinkler I had picked up a few months before.  I was surprised how much fun they had in it.  Nash kept wanting me to run through it with them but I have to admit, the water from the hose is REALLY cold!  They didn't seem to mind it though.
Nolan loving the new octopus sprinkler

Nash and Nolan cracking each other up


Huh?


You would think by this point the boys would be water logged.  Nope.  We ended our water filled day in the front of the house playing with the water table.



I love this picture of Nash hitching a ride with his little bro.

Shortly after this we had a chance of frost and we turned our heat back on again.  Clearly Spring was not ready to stick around for good.  We really took advantage of our glimpse of warm weather and can't wait for many more of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment