Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nolan's Vocabulary Update

My mom and I have been writing down the things that Nolan has been saying the past several days.  There may be a few repeats from my last post about this but I'm too lazy to go back and look...
swing, stick, dog, cat, banana, Nana, Nash, Papa, sticker, ball, balloon, shoes, juice, light, bird, Mama, Dada, hot, bug, book, yellow, blue, stuck, car, duck, umbrella, P-U (while holding his nose), teeth, please, thank you, bus, come on, eye, nose, hat, there it is, McQueen, butterfly, wash, raining, flower, moon, ice.
It has now been three days since Nolan's injury and surprisingly he is only a little more bruised than he was on day 1.  He's running and jumping like nothing ever happened, which makes me REALLY nervous sometimes.  The boy is a climber!

No comments:

Post a Comment