Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy 60th Birthday Nana!

Nana turned 60 on March 21st.  Her sisters came to surprise her and we met for lunch.  But she didn't know that we had many more surprises in store for her.
Happy Birthday Nana

Friday two of her friends and I went to the Casting Crowns concert together.  Her friend Carolyn picked her up and brought her to the restaurant where Mom's friend Lynn and I were waiting for them.  Mom didn't know Lynn and I were coming.  Her friend Judy surprised her at the concert too.  We had told my mom that Daniele, Whit and I were taking her to Galena on Saturday.  She was super excited to find out the next morning that Judy and Lynn were also joining us.  My two aunts also came back to surprise her and join us on the trip.  
Once we arrived in Galena, Mom's friend Marie surprised her and met up with us.  We ate and shopped and laughed all day.  
We had set up dinner reservations for 5pm and had another surprise waiting there.  My dad, my brother, Claire, Eggroll, Nash, Nolan, and Lynn's husband Al were waiting for us at the restaurant.  Mom was SO surprised!  
Nolan, Nana and Papa
It was such a fun day and my Mom was so happy to have so many of her friends and family together to celebrate with her.  Happy 60th Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment