Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Post It Notes and Quotes

**I finally felt Hiccup move for sure on Thursday, March 1 at 17.5 weeks.  I kept thinking I should be feeling movement earlier than that but maybe I was just anxious.  It's one of the best parts about being pregnant in my opinion.  I still don't feel the baby move a ton, but every once in a while I can tell there's some action going on in there.  This week Baby Center says baby is the size of a green pepper weighing 7 oz.  I feel big compared to where I think I was with Nash and Nolan.  I'm blaming the Girl Scouts.  And I have candy cravings again like I did with Nash.

**I have to share some cute quotes from Nash recently.  He comes up with the funniest stuff...

Nash:  Mom, Nolan calls me Dash
Me:  I know, isn't that cute?
Nash:  Mom, it's not cute.  Baby animals are cute.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Jason and the boys were playing Hide and Go Seek in the house the other day.  Jason found the boys pretty quickly one time.
Nash:  Dad, you are a really good finder.  Did you smell us?



No comments:

Post a Comment