Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby #3 - 28 weeks

I can hardly believe we get to meet Hiccup in 12 weeks.  Time is flying.  I'm still feeling pretty good.  The roughest part is the pelvic discomfort and the restless legs which is normal for me during pregnancy.  The boys are getting excited to meet their baby brother.  I still haven't decided whether I am going to schedule a c-section or give VBAC a try again.  We switched all of the bedrooms around so Nash is now in Nini's old bedroom, Nolan is in Nash's big boy bed, and the nursery is ready for baby.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the summer heat will go easy on me.


Smooches for Hiccup!

1 comment:

  1. You look great, Megan! Your boys are adorable and it sounds like you're so organized and ready for #3! You're way ahead of us :)

    ReplyDelete