Saturday, June 2, 2012

Post-it Notes

**Nash finished his first year of pre-school last week.  He's having a hard time wrapping his head around the idea that he doesn't have school again until August.
**We've been plugging away at potty training for the last 5 months with Nolan.  I think we gave it a good run.  He's in pull-ups now...I surrendered.
**Nash's favorite thing to say to me lately..."Awe Mom, you never let me..." fill in the blank with pretty much anything.
**Nolan's vocabulary has really grown.  I just noticed the past week or two that he is picking up on things I've never heard him say before.  "Shake your booty." "Mom, you need this remote?" "Mom, pull me up." "Where going?"
**31 weeks pregnant.  9 weeks until my due date.  I went ahead and scheduled my c-section.  8.5 weeks until surgery...unless Hiccup decides to come early like his big brother Nash did.
**Both boys love to color, play with playdough, wrestle, read books, watch Diego, swim, and jump on the neighbors trampoline.
**I can't remember if I've posted before that Nash is no longer taking naps for the most part.  The good thing is that he crashes really quickly once he's in bed at night.  Nolan still takes an afternoon nap.  He would sleep 3 hours some days if we let him.  We have been trying to keep his naps short though because he is not ready to go to sleep at bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment