Friday, June 29, 2012

SURPRISE!

Jason's mom Julie surprised us last Friday.  First she showed up at Jason's office to surprise him, then she arrived at our house later to surprise the rest of us.  My family was in on it and they had been planning it for a while.  Little did I know, she chose this weekend because of the surprise graduation party the whole family had planned for me on Sunday.  I was truly shocked when I pulled up at the park and saw so many of my friends, co-workers and family around.  It was not even on my radar.  In fact, when I realized something was going on, it took me a bit to figure out why we were celebrating.  Thinking back, there were a few signs and slip-ups but I get too distracted these days to question anything.  I totally fell right into it.  The truth is, I could not have done this DPT thing without the love and support of so many of the people who helped me celebrate!  I am so blessed to have great people in my life.
Nolan at the fountain park

Nolan, Jason, Grama Jo, Nash

Nolan, Jason, Me, Julie, and Nash at my favorite park

Jason and Julie

Whit, Will, Mom, Dad and Me (crazy that we all ended up in white)

Will, Daniele, and Claire
I had so much fun!  A huge thank you to my family for their hard work and planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment