Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Go Hawks!

I need to thank my wonderful parents for watching all 3 boys on Saturday so Jason and I could spend the day with our friends.  It was our annual neighborhood bus trip to watch the Iowa Hawkeye football team.  What a fun day!  
Tonya, Me, Nang, Kelly and Jen

Ev, Jason and Cory


Whit and Ev photo bombed by Jason
 We left at 6am for the 2:30pm game and got home around 9pm.  Unfortunately, it looks like it might be a long season for Iowa fans this year.  We lost 6 to 9 during a less than exciting game against Iowa State.  Despite the loss, we had a great time hanging out with friends.
Me and my crazy Sis

My Hubs and Me
**Sadly, we missed Nash's first soccer game.  Nana, Papa, Nolan and Nyle went to cheer him on.  He said he had a lot of fun.  I asked him if he kicked the ball and he said "Yes...but not during the real game."  Nana reassured me that he was actually in the huddle most of the time and got in on the action. He was very excited that they won 5 to 0.  I told him as long as he does his best and has fun, it doesn't matter who wins.  He said, "OK, but we won."  Looking forward to watching him playnext weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment