Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Odds and Ends

You might remember from previous blogs that we attempted potty training with Nolan this past January until about May or so.  He did fairly well but wasn't 100% potty trained.  Somewhere along the way I gave up and eventually we were back at square one.  I started to get very pregnant over the summer and ran out of energy.  I started thinking recently that we needed to give it another shot but frankly I still didn't think I had it in me yet.  Last week sometime I got a picture message from Nana showing Nolan in his big boy undies.  Nana was ready to give it another whirl, so I hopped on board!  I think he only had one accident that day with Nana.  Jason and I got home and he had three more.  I hopped off board.  Just kidding, but I was a little discouraged to say the least.  Its been about a week now and he hasn't had any accidents the last several days.  Three mornings in a row he woke up dry!  (He's wearing pull ups at night).  He is such a big boy and we are all SO proud of him!  Thanks for getting us started again Nana.
Big Boy Nolan and his cute little biscuits

Watching a movie on the computer
 Nyle is doing great at night.  He usually only wakes up once to eat around 2 or 3 in the morning.  I can handle that.  He giggled for the first time last week (11-7-12).  He is ticklish on his ribs and under his chin.  I put him in his jumpy gym for the first time on Friday and it didn't take him long to figure it out.

Smiley guy

Nyle Steven

Nash adores his little bro
 The boys love having their Nini all to themselves every Monday.  Thanks Nini!



No comments:

Post a Comment