Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy New Year

After the wonderful additional of Nyle to our family in August, we were thrown a couple of curve balls in 2012.  My friend Tosha texted me this verse which has brought me such peace... Isaiah 41:13 "For I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says, 'Do not fear.  I will help you.'"  We are looking forward to seeing what 2013 has in store!  We still have a lot to be thankful for.  We enjoyed a relaxed New Year's Eve with our friends, The DeBuhr family.  We had an early countdown celebration around 8pm and we were home around 9 I think.  (The iphone pics are a bit blurry).
Nyle

Nash

Nolan (ready for bed)

It was nice to hang with friends and still get a good night of sleep.  The DeBuhr's definitely needed to rest because Kenzie became a big sister to Harper Nell on January 3rd!  So happy for them!
Nash and Kenzie loved the party horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment