Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nyle Steven - 5 Months Old!


Nyle turned five months old on New Year's Day.  I really can't believe it.  On Christmas Eve he slept through the night for the first time.  It was like a light switch. He did the same on Christmas night.  Since then though he gets restless around 2 or 3.  I've decided that rather then trying to pacify him 23 times to get him through the night, I just feed him 6 oz and we both go right back to sleep.  I can handle that.  He is a pro at rolling from back to front but still hasn't got the hang of front to back.  He is so smiley and his giggles are priceless.  He is such a drooler!  Whey do they drool for so long before a tooth finally comes through?  He eats cereal here and there but mostly he eats 8 oz of formula about every 3 to 4 hours during the day and that one little 6 ouncer in the middle of the night.  I started putting him in size 4 diapers to minimize the excessive number of blowouts we were having.  I think it has helped.  He loves to watch his brothers and bounces like a mad man in his bouncy gym.  He is a happy guy and getting more and more fun every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment