Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Smiles from Nolan and Nash



Awesome...I finally got some video to post! I will post a few more when I get a chance.
I took Nash to the doctor yesterday. He has a cold and had been pulling on his right ear a little bit and sticking his fingers in his ears. I was afraid he had an ear infection. Jason and I are leaving Sunday for a cruise and Nana said she would feel better if I got Nash checked out before we left. Turns out his lungs sound great and his ears look great. The doctor told us his molars are just starting to come in and that is causing his a little bit of ear discomfort. That's a relief! While I was there I asked the doctor about Nolan's weight. 15 pounds at 7.5 weeks?! At quick glance he told us Nolan is just above the 97th percentile for weight. WOW! He didn't seem too concerned and said his weight should start to taper off soon. We go back in on Feb 11th for his next checkup so we'll see where he is at then.

No comments:

Post a Comment