Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weight Watchers




A little update on what's been going on the past few days. In my last post I mentioned that Nolan slept 7 hours on Friday night. On Saturday and Sunday we were back to every 4 hours. But hello Monday night! I fed him just a little before 10pm and he woke up around 5am. I put his paci in his mouth and he slept for another 20 minutes or so. I fed him around 5:30am. WOW Nolan...that is awesome! Again, I felt like my chest was about the explode when I woke up. :0) Maybe this means that if he eats less often, his weight will start to level off. I'm talking about the fact that my 7.5 week old weighs somewhere around 15 pounds! I knew he was a solid guy with lots of rolls but I was thinking maybe around 12 pounds. I took him into my office yesterday and we put him on one of the scales at work. 15 pounds! Then we put Nash on the scale and he weighs 27 pounds. Nash will be 2 years old next month.
Nolan is very smiley now and likes it when we stick our tongues out at him. Nash is very chatty and is able to climb up onto the kitchen chairs by himself now. The other day I caught him emptying the salt shaker out onto the table and playing in it. He wasn't too sure about the taste of it though.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Iowa Nolan is going to be more like the Johansen side of the family, more chunky like my dad. And like the Wentland side, tall like Steve. HE IS SO CUTE. Nash is growing so much. Such a big boy. Love the picture of him with the salt. Maybe it is time for home made playdough. Take care We love you all janice & Benji

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Megan!! What a sweet big brother...I love the picture of them on the floor together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the expression on Nash's face says it all ... i can almost hear him talking! as for Nolan, what a charmer!

    ReplyDelete