Saturday, June 19, 2010

The cold bug strikes again!

Need I say more?  Probably not, but I will anyway.  Actually, we have managed to stay pretty healthy for quite a while so I guess I should be thankful.  I got home from work last Thursday and Nana was rocking Nash.  She said he felt warm and she didn't think he felt good.  As soon as I picked him up he started throwing up.  Not a lot but enough to scare him.  It's the first time he's ever thrown up other than spitting up as a baby.  He had a fever for a day then the stuffy head and runny nose set in.  It's been working it's way around, picking us off one by one ever since then.  Nana got it next.  Then Jason.  Then Nolan.  Now me.  I think Nini and Eggroll also picked it up somewhere along the way. Nolan luckily just has a runny, snotty nose.  No fever.  I think Nash is finally getting over his.  The runny nose will probably stick around a while.  Jason is powering through his, still trying to go 100 miles an hour despite not feeling 100 percent.  I thought I could sneak under the radar like I did last time but no such luck.  It started in the middle of the week for me but by Friday morning, game over!  It's now a full blown head cold.  You know it's bad when a glass of wine doesn't even sound good.  :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment