Friday, June 11, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle

I wish it was easier to post video on here because I have so many cute ones!  I took one the other day of Nash trying to play hopscotch and saying the numbers as he went (except 1,2,3 kept repeating.)  He is quite the jumper these days!  I have another one of him whining at the table because he wants to go outside. He would probably spend 24/7 outside if we let him.  And then there are the many videos I have of Nash singing.  He can sing "Twinkle Twinkle," "Itsy Bitsy Spider," and "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" all by himself.  He still needs a little help to get through the entire alphabet song but it's definitely recognizable.  He does actions to the first two which is so cute.  When he's done singing he claps and yells "YAAAAAAAAAAAY!" at the top of his lungs.  I love it.
We ventured out to the new Incredible Pizza Company last weekend.  The four of us were joined by Nana, Papa, Aunt Daniele, and Uncle Will.  What a zoo!  The place was packed.  The food was pretty good and Nash had a great time playing games and riding rides.  He was getting droopy eyes by 8pm which is early for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment