Friday, April 22, 2011

Nolan's new tricks

Nolan is pulling some new tricks out of his bag this week.  On Tuesday I asked him, "again?" and he signed it back to me!  I've only showed him that sign a few times and now he is using it more frequently.  On Monday evening Jason and I took my mom and dad to a Cirque Du Soleil show for staying with the boys while we were in Vegas.  Whitney and Evan watched the boys for us.  Whit texted me to let me know that Nolan said "cracker."  He is also saying "ball" and "baby" now.  Yesterday when I got home from work, my mom showed me his latest trick.  She asked him what color a block was and he said, "ellow."  I realize he doesn't know his colors yet and probably everything is "ellow" but the fact that he said it is pretty cool.  Mom thinks Nash's first color word was yellow too.

I've decided Nolan is either going to be a quarterback or a pitcher.  He's got some skill when it comes to throwing.  You have to be quick when he's around or you may just get a strawberry or a block upside the head.  I'm not really sure what to do because he thinks it's really funny.  He also likes to have complete conversations with me now.  It's really cute when he babbles for 30 seconds straight then looks at me like I should know how to respond.  It would be nice to know what he's thinking sometimes.
I also happened to do a tooth count today and realized that sometime this week tooth #11 came in (bottom right pre molar) and #12 has just started poking through (top right pre molar).

No comments:

Post a Comment