Friday, April 22, 2011

Waiving the White Flag

I finally had to wave the white flag this week.  I have been trying to fly under the radar of germs for too long.  It was nice while it lasted.  I started to get a sore throat about Tuesday and it's just gone south from there.  I started sounding like a man about Wednesday evening.  The cold went from my throat to my chest and is now creeping toward my head.  I worked short days on Wednesday and Thursday and when I got home my mom watched the boys while I tried to get some sleep.  I wish I was better at taking naps.  It just wasn't in the cards.  I'm hoping to feel human again before tomorrow.  We have a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt planned for Saturday and on Sunday we are having Easter lunch at our house after church.  Nash is pretty excited about the Easter Bunny this year.  Until then, it's orange juice, advil, and lots of kleenex for this girl.  Life doesn't stop just 'cause Momma's sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment