Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's Been A While!

Wow!  Once again I've slacked on my blogging.  No excuses other than work and enjoying the summer with my boys.  So, where did we leave off?  Well let's talk about our exciting visit from cousin Adam.  He managed to tear himself away from the law firm in California for a few days to have some fun with us in Iowa.  We took him to the fair for a few concerts, he talked Jason into getting on that insane bungee ride of death, and joined Jason and I on a canoe trip with my high school friends.  I didn't take my camera along for that one because lets face it, I was in a canoe with Adam and Jason and the odds of tipping were pretty high.  I did take a few on my phone but haven't figured out how to get them onto the computer yet.  Technically challenged!
So funny!

Jason and Cousin Adam

Nash goofing around with Cousin Adam
Come again soon Adam!  And bring BJC with you too!

What else?  Jason organized a Titan employee appreciation event at the Bandits baseball game.  Nash was SO excited to see Rascal.
Jason and Nolan
Nash and Rascal

Looks like I caught Rascal and Nolan off guard
About a week and a half ago, Nolan climbed over the side of his crib and plummeted to the floor with a loud crash.  No injuries thank goodness!  We were not quite ready to turn the crib into a toddler bed but I was not willing to see if he would try it again either.  We quickly figured out that his toddler bed looks more like a day bed and doesn't have the railing on the front that Nash's did.  I check on him the first night and he was sleeping peacefully next to his bed on the floor.  Since then, he has been sleeping in his pack n play until we can figure out a better solution.  To be continued...
You might want to sit down for this next part.  NASH STARTED PRESCHOOL!!!  I need to start a whole different post for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment