Friday, August 26, 2011

Please Don't Feed The Animals!!

I took Nash and Nolan to the zoo today.  They loved it.  Nash kept wanting to stop and sit so he could eat a snack.  Nolan wanted to follow the train around.  We have been to the zoo several times but this time we got to do some new things.




Nash after feeding the goats

Nolan feeding the goats


Nolan feeding the birds.  Nash didn't want anything to do with a bird landing on his arm.

Our first time feeding the giraffes!



Our wild animals

Going to the zoo makes us hungry

Nash




Nolan

We always end our zoo trip with a train ride.

After Nash's nap this afternoon he called me up to his room.  He looked completely seriously when he asked me if I saw the little monkey that jumped from his ceiling fan to the window.  I think he had a dream about the zoo.

1 comment: