Saturday, July 7, 2012

Baby #3 - 36 weeks

36 weeks today!  Only 3.5 weeks until our scheduled C-section.  It's hard to believe we are SO close to meeting our little guy.  I've been feeling pretty good but having to duck into the air conditioning and elevate my feet more because of the heat wave this past week.  Hiccup is VERY active, especially when I lay down at night.  I feel like I'm carrying a little bit differently this time around.  Hiccup seems to stick straight out in front.  I didn't realize just how much until I saw this picture that Jason took today.  Woah Momma!  Hiccup...Daddy, the boys and I are getting very excited to finally meet you.
Something new I dealt with this time around...I developed a pyogenic hemangioma, also called a "pregnancy tumor" over the last month.  It started out as a small bump on my chest and grew to the size of an almond.  I had it checked by a dermatologist thinking I had some type of skin cancer because it grew so quickly.  I was relieved to hear what it was and she was able to remove it during my visit.  She told me it was the biggest one she had ever seen.  Yay me!  Apparently these vascular lesions are common in pregnancy due to the increase in blood supply.  The doctor is having it sent to a lab for testing to make sure it isn't anything more, but she is very confident that all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment