Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Road Trip

Last weekend we had our first big outing since Nyle was born.  We drove to Northern Minnesota to celebrate my cousin Annie's wedding.  We had this trip planned even before we knew we were pregnant with Nyle but luckily we were able to make it work anyway.  Whitney, my mom, the three boys and I followed my Dad and Jason.  We drove to Stillwater on Thursday and stayed the night at my Aunt and Uncle's house to break up the trip.  Friday morning we drove the rest of the way to Breezy Point.  We had an awesome time hanging out with family and the wedding was beautiful.  Congratulations Annie and Nate!  The weekend went by way too fast.  We drove the whole way back home on Sunday.  It took us nearly 12 hours with all of our stops.  Thank you family for helping with the boys!  I didn't get many pictures because my hands were full :)
My Grandma's sister Jeanne holding Nyle

Great Grandma Phyliss and Nyle

The boys playing with their Ninja Turtles at the condo

Four Generations:  Great Grandma Phyliss, Papa Rick, Me and Nyle

No comments:

Post a Comment