Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love at First Sight

We decided to wait until Day 2 in the hospital for Nash and Nolan to come meet their little bro.  They were so excited.  They each walked in with a little bouquet of flowers...so sweet.  And of course they looked like they had grown up since I saw them last.  They could not wait to lay their eyes on Nyle.
The booger sucker was pretty intriguing too!
When Nolan saw Nyle he said, "It's Baby Claire!"  (Their cousin who was born in February.)
I had Nyle's charm pre-made so I could wear it at the hospital
First pic as a FAMILY OF FIVE
The boys opening their batman action figures that Nyle bought them as a "peace offering"
 The boys wanted to hold Nyle.  Nash said to him, "I love you so much Nyle.  I will protect you."  Melted my heart.  As soon as Nyle started crying, Nolan said, "Down.  Want down."
Love at first sight

Proud big brothers
Proud Uncle Will and Aunt Daniele
We had lots of eager visitors at the hospital wanting to meet Nyle: Laura Kies, Kelly Dierks, Great Uncle Lyle and Great Aunt Cynsy, Andrea Manderscheid, and Cory and Jen DeBuhr.

No comments:

Post a Comment