Friday, May 10, 2013

Daddy's New Work

You might remember a previous post where I mentioned that we had a few curveballs at the end of 2012.  I'll work backward...Curveball #2: Jason parted ways with his previous employer at the end of December.  Fortunately it did not take him long to find his next adventure.  It's a little bit of a drive for him but he likes the job and the people.  The boys and I decided one day to visit Daddy at work.  We had to stop twice on the side of the road for potty breaks.  At the first stop, I realized Nolan had jumped into the van without any shoes on.  It was my fault actually.  He came out of the house without shoes on and I told him to go ahead and get in the van and I would grab his shoes.  I don't know why I think I will remember things like this, I get way too distracted.  Luckily there is a Wal-Mart on the way so we picked up some $11 shoes and away we went.  I think this is the first time I have taken all three boys into a store solo...desperate times call for desperate measures.  So, eventually we made it to Daddy's work.

Nolan and Nash

The boys had so much fun.  We went to a park and had a picnic when Jason was done working.  Fun day!  So thankful for this new job and extra thankful that he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment