Friday, May 31, 2013

Quotes from the boys

Nash (5) and Nolan (3) were playing cars.  There was a lot of shooting and crashing going on.  Nash yells, "Finn McMissile...he's dead..oh no..wait..look Nolan..he's alive..he's not dead..he's not dead, I checked his tailpipe!"

After reading a book in bed with Nolan, I asked him if we could pray.  I started to pray and usually he will repeat me.  This time he said, "No mom, I'm da leader."  And then, the sweetest prayer..."Hey God.  Thank you for all my family.  Thank you for my friends.  Thank you for shirts.  Thank you for the MS walk."  Melted my heart!  Since then, most of his prayers start out like this..."Hey God.  Thank you for Monster Jam..."  So cute!

Me, Nash, Great Grandma Phyliss, Nolan, and Whit (taken on Mother's Day)


No comments:

Post a Comment