Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nash's Dino-mite 3rd Birthday Party

On Sunday we celebrated Nash's birthday.  He turns 3 on Wednesday.  I can't believe I have a 3 year old.  I'd like to hit the "freeze" button right about now or at least the "slow down" button.  What an amazing little man he is becoming.

He is loving puzzles, painting, watching movies, being outside, playing games on my phone, reading books, playing with stickers, lining up his cars and animals, tormenting his brother, helping me bake (aka: licking the spoons), building "tents," and dancing.  The morning of the party Nash was trying to be so patient.  He kept asking me if we could light the fire on the cake and open presents.

Finally at noon the food was done and the guests started to arrive.  Nana, Papa, Great Grandma Phyliss, Uncle Will, Aunt Daniele, Aunt Nini and Uncle Eggroll all came over the celebrate with us.

Nini and Nolan
Papa and Nash working on the sticker book
Nash, Papa, and Great Grandma Phyliss

Nana supervising while Nash finger paints

Nash and I in the animal circle
After lunch we watched Nash open his presents and listened to him squeal with excitement with each one.  He got some new dinosaurs, games, books, finger paints, and puzzles.  What a lucky boy!

Dear Nash,
You are such an amazing little 3 year old.  Daddy and I are so proud of you.  We love watching you learn and grow.  We feel blessed to have you in our lives.  The "terrible twos" were not so terrible.  In fact, I'm sad to see that year go by so quickly.  Some say 3 is the new 2.  Guess we'll see.  We can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.  We love you to the moon and back Buddy!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment