Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nolan's Speed Bump

Nolan has really been busy practicing his walking.  He has made it all the way across the living room a few times...Frankenstein style.  It has been so fun watching his balance and confidence improve each day.
"Franky"
This week though, we hit a speed bump.  Nash came down with a cold a week ago and lovingly shared it with his brother.  But Nolan got it twice as bad as Nash did.  I'm so thankful Nash got over it fairly quickly.  Poor little Noley hasn't slept well the past two nights which means poor little Mommy hasn't either.  Naptime for EVERYONE this afternoon!  His nose is running constantly, his eyes are red and puffy and his cough makes me cringe.  I feel so bad for him.  I just know if I take him to the doctor they are just going to tell me to let it run it's course.  Right now we are treating it with love, rest, juice, and tylenol.  If that doesn't do the trick, we will go see Dr. Bob.
Noley bug
So once again, I am trying to fly under the radar and make it to the other side of this unscathed.  It doesn't help that we are super busy at work and Jason has been traveling more than normal.  Spring?!  Where are you?  This house needs to be aired out!  Uh oh...is that a scratch I feel in my throat?

No comments:

Post a Comment