Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nolan's First Steps

Nolan took his first official steps yesterday.  Today he took 3 to 4 steps several times before finally toppling over.  I think with Nash, this is about the time that we covered the corners of the fireplace and took the coffee table downstairs.  Luckily, the fireplace corners are still covered and the coffee table is still downstairs.  I don't think we are quite to the point where we were with Nash when I called my mother in law to ask her if it was normal for a little boy to hit his head 8 times a day.   When Nolan gets to that point, I think I'll just buy a helmet...and some kneepads and elbow guards.
And I noticed today that tooth # 8 is in.  It's not the one I was expecting to be tooth #8.  It's the first molar on the bottom left side.

2 comments:

  1. what a difference with the second child ... a helmet and kneepads are just the trick!

    wish i was there or the my Skype worked!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fast they have grown!

    ReplyDelete