Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brotherly Love

Bumblebee and Optimus Prime


I love these boys!

Silly and slippery

Nolan
Everyone has been commenting lately about how chatty Nolan is becoming.  His vocabulary has expanded and he is voicing his opinion.  He's a pretty happy guy!  He's social like his brother and says "Hi" to most people we pass by.
Nash
**Nash spent the night at Nana and Papa's one night.  He had told me he wanted me to pick him up in the morning.  The next morning he told Nana that I was planning to pick up him pretty early.  Nana told him she was sad because she wanted him to stay longer.  He said, "Nana, I don't want to see any tears."

**Nash was talking about turning 4 and then we started talking about my age.  He said, "I will be your age some day."  I told him he had to graduate from high school and college first.  He said, "I want to go to High School.  I'm gonna need a pencil."


1 comment: