Friday, February 10, 2012

Little Miss Claire

Meet my newest niece, Claire Elizabeth.

She is such a little doll.  Will and Daniele did a spectacular job.  She was born February 8th around 12:05pm via cesarean.  She was 7 pounds 4 oz and 20 inches long.  She has fuzzy, dark hair and the cutest, wrinkly feet you've ever seen.

She is Nash and Nolan's 9th cousin but their first cousin locally, and their first cousin on my side of the family.  They have not been able to meet her yet but they have seen pictures.  I showed Nash her picture again the morning after she was born.  I asked him if he knew who it was.  He said, "Yeah!  Belle!  Clairabelle!"  I think he's been watching too much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  :0)  We are so excited that she is finally here!


Claire, Papa Rick, and Nana Peg
Aunt Nini, Proud Daddy Will and Momma Daniele, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment