Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bye Bye First Tri

I'm at 14 weeks now..out of my first trimester.  It wasn't the most pleasant so I'm welcoming my second trimester with open arms.  Hiccup is the size of a lemon, weighing 1.5 oz.  He or she is able to make facial expressions and grasp.  Amazing stuff for such a little person.

We had an ultrasound on January 25th at 12.5 weeks which I wasn't expecting.  Doctor recommended one due to my previous c-section.  The baby was so active, I could have watched that screen all day.
Hiccup 12.5 weeks
When I was pregnant with Nash, Jason bought an ultrasound monitor so we could listen to his heartbeat.  We got it out the other day so the boys could hear Hiccup.
Thump thump..thump thump 
The boys seem to have swapped their wishes regarding a sibling gender.  Nash is now saying he would like a sister and Nolan is voting for another bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment