Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

This morning the boys and I woke up and decided it would be a great day to go to the zoo.  We called Aunt Nini and Eggroll (Evan) to see if they wanted to join us...they did.  We picked them up around 9:45 and drove to Niabi Zoo.  Nash and I enjoyed the zoo last year but this was Nolan's first zoo experience.  It was a warm one, around 90 degrees I think, but we had so much fun.

Nash, Nolan and I hitch a ride
The giraffe exhibit is one of our favorites


Nolan seemed to enjoy the day


but all the excitement tuckered him out!


Nini and Nash monkeying around


Nolan and I made our way to the car while Nash, Nini and Eggroll enjoyed the train ride.


We finished the evening with a cookout at Eggroll's house.  What an awesome day...and the weekend's not over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment