Saturday, May 8, 2010

Nolan Jace - 5 months


Where have the last 5 months gone?  Nolan Jace is still such a smiley baby.  He's decided to keep all of his rolls for now which is fine by me.   He loves to chew on whatever he can get into his mouth and he drools like crazy.  I keep waiting for a tooth to pop through.  He's still loving breast milk and has sampled a variety of veggies now.  I think his favorites are squash and peas.  We had to throw in some prunes a couple of times to keep things moving, if you know what I mean.  He is reaching for faces and toys but has only rolled over a few times.  I love to hear him giggle!  He sounds like a baby goat.  He smiles at nearly everything but he especially loves to watch his big brother.  Happy 5 month birthday Nolan.  You are such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment