Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quotes from a 2 year old


"Kids, be careful up there!" (We were eating at Chic-fil-A and Nash was concerned about the kids playing on the jungle gym.)

"That would be great doctor." (I forgot this one last time.  Nash said this to the nurse during Nolan's 4 month checkup.)

"You can't do that." (Nash says this whenever he doesn't like what we are doing.)

"Mom, you hear me?"  (He says this if I'm not paying attention to him. I wonder where he learned this one?)

Nash asked Nana to put the boppy on his lap the other day because he wanted to feed Nolan.  She put the boppy on his lap and put Nolan on the boppy to see what he would do.  Nash said, "I feed Nolan boo boo." He then lifted his shirt up and pushed Nolan's face into his tummy.  He smiled at Nana and was so proud of himself.  Nolan started rooting around thinking he was really going to get fed.  Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment