Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quotes from a 2 year old

"Uh Oh.  Nolan spit up.  He need burp rag."  (As he runs to find a burp rag for Nolan.)
"You crackin' me up!"  (I've said this to him a few times.)
"Wipe Nolan bottom." (Nash said this to Jason while he nearly emptied the wet wipes container and piled them up on the floor.)

There is a new procedure now when Nash gets an ouchie.  First I have to kiss it to make it better.  Then he wants me to blow on it.  Then he says "Blow really fast." So I do.  Then he says "Now blow really slow."  So I do.  Then somehow the ouchie is all better.  If it's really major then we also need a Handy Manny or Cars band-aid.

Last night Nash took a pen and paper and sat on the sofa to draw.  I took Nolan upstairs to get him ready for bed.  The next thing I know Jason is saying, "Nash, what are you doing?!?  My first thought was, "Oh no, he wrote all over our leather sofa."  But this is what actually happened...a tummy tattoo!
I took Nash to the doctor on Tuesday to check out a couple of spots he had on his chest and back.  We had a play date planned with the Salvador twins and a trip planned to see Great Grandma Erna so I wanted to make sure it wasn't anything major...like chicken pox.  It turned out to be nothing.  He did get an official weigh in though...28.2 pounds! (2 years and 2.5 months old)

2 comments:

  1. We love the pictures and the wedding looked fun. So very hapy that your beautiful babies are growing up so happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Gald that you blog. Keep up the good work Love to Iowa from Fresno

    ReplyDelete