Saturday, May 1, 2010

Quotes from a 2 year old















Jason and I are amazed every day at how fast Nash's vocabulary is growing.  He went from putting a few words together to putting together full sentences in what seems like a very short amount of time.  It's great that he can express himself but it also gets him into trouble sometimes.
Here are some recent quotes...
"Why you do that?" (Usually after he is disciplined for being naughty.)
"Uh oh Dad! Your jacket wet.  You better take it off. (After he dripped pineapple juice on Jason's coat.)
"The trees are knocking on the window." (After the wind picked up during yesterdays storm.)
"I wanna go home." ( I haven't figured this out yet.  He says this when we are already at home.)
"Nolan, stop eating Momma's boo boo." (Nash wanted to go downstairs to get his chocolate milk but I told him he had to wait until I was done feeding Nolan.)
"My knee hurts.  Kiss it Mommy."  (After scraping his knee.)

He says some pretty hilarious things sometimes and I keep meaning to write them down.  I will keep sharing quotes as he keeps cracking us up.

Nash is doing GREAT with potty training.  He has not had an accident for several weeks.  Now all we need is target practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment