Saturday, September 24, 2011

15 Year High School Reunion

It doesn't seem possible but I did the math several times and it's true.  I graduated from HS 15 years ago.  Our class created a float for the homecoming parade.  I walked beside the float and my boys thought it was pretty cool to see Mommy in a parade.  On Saturday night we had a banquet.  We had dinner and our entertainment was Comedy Sportz.  It was a fun time and so good to see so many of my classmates again.
Jason and I in the car waiting for Andrea and Woody 
Representing Grand Mound:  Elias, Tavia, Duane, Andrea, Brent, Me and Curtis (we are missing a few)
Me and Andrea Manderscheid

Me and Andrea Young
My friend Jessica Volkman could not make it this year because she is busy kicking breast cancer's A$$!  She had her last round of chemo last Wednesday and is scheduled to have major surgery next month.  She made cute pink bracelets for us to sell so she can raise money to participate in The Three Day Race for breast cancer research.  This crazy girl is going to walk 60 miles in 3 days.  Luckily she has some friends who are going to race beside her because the race is likely only going to be a few weeks after her surgery.  What a woman!  Wish I could be there with you Jess but I'm looking forward to seeing you in December.
I designated myself the official photographer and took pictures of each table so Jess could see who was there.  It was a fun night.


No comments:

Post a Comment