Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sleeping Beauties

We ordered a bedrail for Nolan's toddler bed so he doesn't have to sleep in the pack n play any more.  Although I have to say, he didn't seem to mind it.  Friday afternoon was the first time he slept in it.  I think I had to put him back in it about 10 times before he finally stayed.  He kept giggling every time he opened the door and there I stood.  Friday night, same thing.  It took about 10 times again.  I say to him, "Nolan, go night night okay?"  He says, "K."  I say, "Stay in your bed, okay?"  He says, "K."  It's the cutest thing.  Last night it only took about 5 times and he stayed in his bed all night.  Such a big boy!!



Nash is doing better to.  If he falls asleep in his bed, he will usually sleep there until the early morning hours when he crawls into bed with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment