Sunday, September 4, 2011

Birthday Bonanza!


My grandma celebrated her 91st birthday last week.  We all met her out for lunch last Sunday.  She just adores the boys, and vice versa.  Looking good Grandma Phyl!
Grandma pushing Nash on her walker

I also celebrated my birthday this week.  I turned 34 on Thursday.  Jason and I went out for dinner on Wednesday night.  I worked on Thursday, then the boys and Jason and I went to the gym.  We joined the gym again a couple of weeks ago and it has been really nice.  The boys go into the play room while we work out then we take them into the gym to run around and play basketball for a few minutes before we leave.  At first Nash didn't want us to leave him in the play room with the kids.  Now he says, "Can we go to the gym Mom?"  When we got home from the gym my mom and dad's vehicles were parked out front.  The house was decorated and the table was set for dinner.  Jason secretly stopped to get chinese take out on the way home and we all had dinner together.  For dessert?  A cake that Nash and Nana baked earlier and some Whitey's turtle pie. YUM!  I should have worked a little harder at the gym.  :0)
The boys helping me blow out the candles.

We did it!

Our little clan
I am one blessed birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment